This is the season when people are sliding their feet into sandals instead of socks, and salon pedicure chairs are filling up. The same activities that cause people to seek pedicures—going to the beach, wearing sandals, and going barefoot on pool patios—are the same activities that can make feet rough and calloused. Set your salon or personal nail business apart by offering collagen socks pedicures.
In this week’s beauty blog, we share everything you need to know about Voesh collagen socks—what they are, where to buy them, and why they’re a great investment for your salon or nail business.
Our Nail Expertise
Here’s why you can trust guidance and recommendations from NailsPlus:
- We’re a family-owned company of nail and beauty experts who’ve spent decades building a customer-first experience with nails, nail products, and nail education. We test every product that comes through our doors, and we stand behind the quality of each product we sell online and on our sales floor. We’re authorized distributors for several top nail brands, including Aprés Nail, Valentino Beauty Pure, and NotPolish.
- Our focus on education elevates our brand. We’re committed to providing resources to new and experienced nail professionals through our educational blog and in-store demos. We stay up to date with nail industry news by educating ourselves on new products and attending the top nail trade shows.
Our reviews speak for themselves. We have a 4.9 rating on Google with hundreds of five-star reviews citing our strong customer service.
What are Voesh collagen socks?
Voesh collagen socks are a simple but ingenious innovation in pedicure treatments. Each set of Voesch socks is infused with a blend of argan oil, olive oil, herbs, and rich vegan collagen that penetrates deep into the skin during each treatment. Each packet offers a set of single-use socks that deliver rich hydration to dry, cracked feet, either in the salon or at home. It’s like a face mask for your feet!
Try both varieties of Voesh collagen socks, for at-home Netflix & chill or in-salon use:
- Argan Oil Intensive Treatment Socks: A single pair of pedicure socks infused with an ultra-hydrating emulsion of argan, olive oil, and vegan collagen. Perfect for popping into a friend’s birthday card or for treating yourself to an at-home spa day. Argan Oil Intensive Treatment Socks are also available in packs of 100 for salon owners and nail tech entrepreneurs
- Voesh Collagen Socks with Peppermint: This pair of pedicure socks is infused with peppermint oil, herb extracts, and vegan collagen for an instantly cooling effect. Soothe dry, cracked skin and invigorate the senses with the refreshing peppermint smell. Voesh Collagen Socks with Peppermint also come in packs of 100 for salon owners and small nail business owners.
What are the benefits of Voesh collagen socks?
Voesh collagen socks deliver intensive hydration that can’t be achieved through applying lotion alone. When wearing the socks, high-quality ingredients penetrate the skin and help to heal dry skin.
Vegan Collagen: This ingredient, also called nato gum and collagen extract on the ingredient label, is an antioxidant that helps the skin to retain moisture and maintain its structural integrity.
Argan Oil: A rich emollient and antioxidant, argan oil is packed with vitamin E and fatty acids that help enrich the skin’s barrier, nourishing it and protecting it from environmental stressors.
Organic Olive Oil: It’s not just for cooking! Olive oil offers rich hydration while also gently exfoliating the skin, especially in dry, cracked areas.
Peppermint: This herb has a calming effect on the skin and a sweet scent that refreshes and invigorates.
How do I use Voesh collagen socks?
This is the easiest pedicure treatment ever! Here’s how to use Voesh collagen socks for yourself or a client:
1. Gently remove the collagen pedicure socks from the package. Separate the left sock from the right sock according to the pre-cut line in the center.
2. Slip the socks onto clean, dry feet and attach them with included stickers to make sure they fit well and stay on the feet.
3. Sit back and relax as you wear the socks for 10-15 minutes. Your feet are receiving intense hydration while you sip a glass of wine and read a book or watch tv!
4. To remove, tear off the toe tips along the pre-cut lines. Wipe off excess lotion from the toenails with alcohol or acetone. Then, paint nails.
5. After nails are painted and dried, remove the socks and dispose of them. Massage excess lotion into feet and lower legs. No need to rinse!
6. Go show off your pretty pedicure!
Kim Phan, VP