At Nails Plus, one of the things we love most about our work is building relationships—with customers, with fellow business owners, and with the people behind the brand we carry in our online store and brick-and-mortar location. We love hosting brand ambassadors from our top nail brands in the store. This summer, we were lucky to host Valentino Beauty Pure for a Meet and Greet with our customers.
To say this was a popular event is an enormous understatement. More than 200 people showed up for the event, and some were so excited to meet the Valentino crew, they camped out overnight! Keep reading to hear more about this event, and what we learned.
Here’s why you can trust advice and recommendations from Nails Plus:
- We are a family-owned company of nail and beauty experts with decades of experience building a customer-first experience with nails, nail products, and nail education. We test each product that comes through our doors, and we stand behind the quality of each product we sell online and on our sales floor. We are authorized distributors for several top nail brands, including Aprés Nail, Kiara Sky, and NotPolish.
- Our focus on education puts us a step above our competition. We are deeply committed to providing resources to new and experienced nail professionals through our educational blog and in-store demos. We stay up to date with nail industry news by educating ourselves on new products and attending the top nail trade shows.
- Our reviews speak for themselves. We have a 4.9 rating on Google with hundreds of five-star reviews citing our strong customer service.
Introducing Valentino Beauty Pure!
Founded by David Di Lorenzo, Valentino is located in West Palm Beach Florida. Di Lorenzo created a successful brand—and a new industry standard for excellence—by putting nail artists at the forefront of his business model. Turns out, trusting the expertise of the nail artists who do the work every day was a good move. Today, Valentino is well known among nail artists and within nail product companies as a trustworthy, top-of-the-line brand.
The Valentino Meet-and-Greet
While the turnout for the Valentino Meet-and-Greet was unprecedented, we do frequently host special brand events in the store. Here’s what you can expect from a Nails Plus Meet-and-Greet:
- First, expect to learn something new. In each Meet-and-Greet, our brand partners share new products, provide up-close demos, and even each new, on-trend skills. For example, Gaby Torres demonstrated how to do a Russian gel manicure at her Meet-and-Greet in our store.
- Meet other local small business owners. Our Valentino event was sponsored by Magic Cup, a delicious smoothie and tea cafe; Shipley Do-Nuts, offering delicious handcrafted do-nuts and kolaches; and a favorite local food truck, Tacos Eduardo’s.
- Win cool nail stuff. The first 50 people at the Meet-and-Greet won VBP swag bags (including gel polish and powders included in the acrylic system) worth $150. And one lucky raffle winner went home with a Valentino Beauty Pure tabletop nail dust collector.
Valentino swag bag!
It’s too late to take home a VBP swag bag of your own, but it’s not too late to shop their products on your own. Here are the nail products included in their swag bag, all highly recommended by Nail Plus:
Cover Powder by Valentino Beauty Pure extends the length of the nail bed and beautifully covers any imperfections on natural nails. It is praised by nail artists for its perfect consistency, quick activation time, and excellent adhesion.
Pure Acrylic Powder
Acrylic Powder by Valentino Beauty Pure is a self-leveling, true-color powder with a flawless finish. It’s also easy to work with and creates a bubble-free, even-toned finish.
Find out what all the fuss is about with VBP Gel Color. These gel polishes are richly-pigmented, long-lasting, and come in a vast array of colors.
Have questions about future Meet-and-Greets at Nails Plus? Get in touch! And don’t forget to follow us on Instagram and Facebook for nail art ideas, event alerts, and in-store nail demo videos (by V Beauty Pure and more!).
Kim Phan, VP