Following a professional 3 step gel system: DND Gel Polishes needs to be cured under a LED lamp, used with the DND Base Gel and DND Top Gel.
- Starting with completely clean and prepped nails, apply a single coat of DND base gel and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp..
- Apply a single thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Apply the second thin layer of gel color and cure for 30-45 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Apply DND top coat no cleanse and cure for 30 seconds in a LED lamp.
- Applying thick layers of gel color can result in an uneven cure leading to chipping and peeling. Make sure to hydrate daily by moisturizing the cuticles.