The time for gift-giving is here, and Nails Plus is making it easy to shop for the nail-obsessed people in your life. Whether you’re buying for your salon customers, your salon’s nail techs, or for a friend or family member who loves all things nails, Nails Plus has you covered with the top manicure & pedicure gifts for the 2022 holiday season.
The items in this gift guide—acrylic brushes, acrylic nail starter kits, hydrating hand & body lotions, LED nail lamps, and electric nail files—were our top sellers for Christmas last year. And they’re already flying off the shelves this year! Here’s our nail lover’s gift guide:
Acrylic Brushes by NotPolish, Kiara Sky, and Two Guys
To the nail artist, a high quality acrylic brush is worth its weight in gold. These 100% Kolinsky sable-hair brushes by top brands—NotPolish, Kiara Sky, and Two Guys—are known for high-performance and ease of application. Shop the customer favorites:
- NotPolish Acrylic Brushes: Kolinsky hair brushes with an aluminum handle in festive red.
- Kiara Sky Acrylic Brushes: Kolinsky hair brushes with an ergonomic crystal-cut handle in Kiara Sky’s signature pink.
- Two Guys Acrylic Brushes: Kolinsky hair brushes with a super lightweight aluminum handle.
Young Nails Acrylic Starter Kits
These Acrylic Starter Kits by Young Nails—choose from the Speed, Core, and Ultimate kits— are perfect for nail techs on the rise! Each kit has everything you need to get started on your acrylic nail journey. Customers rave about these kits, and we agree that it’s one of the best nail starter kits on the market.
Codi 3 Oz Hand Lotions
Codi Lotions are favorites in salons all over the country, and with good reason. These lotions are richly hydrating and come in a variety of pleasant but not overpowering scents, from olive to tangerine. Grab a single 3 oz lotion and use it as a stocking stuffer, or purchase an entire case and gift individual bottles to your salon clients!
LED Lamps by Kiara Sky, NotPolish, and Kupa
As we shared in a recent blog, not all LED lamps are created equal. Because this is an essential tool for nail techs, it's important to invest in a high-quality LED lamp. Help the nail tech in your life make that investment this holiday season! Here are our top picks:
- Beyond Pro Vol. II LED Lamp by Kiara Sky: This cordless nail lamp has four preset timers, an interchangeable battery, and zero dead zones. And it has a gorgeous holographic coating in a variety of pretty pastels.
- Luxe Pro LED Lamp by NotPolish: Coated in NotPolish’s signature red chrome, this innovative LED lamp offers an extended design perfect for XXL nails. Bulbs are placed strategically so that every side of every nail will cure beautifully.
- The ManiPro Glow 20P and The Lamp GLO by Kupa: With interchangeable color sleeves, all-day wireless power, and a sleek design, this lamp is a great accessory for any serious nail artist.
Electric Nail File by Kupa, Kiara Sky, and Makartt
Like the LED lamp, a good electric nail file is a crucial part of the nail artist’s toolkit. When you give one of these high-quality drills to the nail tech in your life, be sure to share our blog on how to properly care for an electric nail file.
- The Kupa Mani Pro Electric Nail File: These powerful and portable electric nail files feature a lightweight battery, an acetone-resistant finish on the control box, and 8-10 hours of use per charge! Even better, they just came out with two hot new colors: Neon Green and Neon Orange!
- The Kiara Sky Beyond Pro Electric Nail File: With up to ten hours of battery life, a full-view LCD screen, and gorgeous pastel finishes, these drills are both functional and fashionable.
- Makartt Electric Nail Files: These drills come in a variety of styles, each with its own special features. Whichever model you choose, every drill in this collection is high-powered and super smooth.
We hope this gift guide helped you select something special for the nail tech in your life. And if you saw something in the gift guide you really love, remember that there’s nothing wrong with gifting yourself during the holidays! Happy Holidays to all of our wonderful customers!
Kim Phan, VP